Training on the subject FTA
The centre holds free educational seminars and master-classes on foreign economic activity.
Some examples of themes:
• How to become a participant of foreign economic activity
• Measures of state support of export-oriented companies
• What you need to know at contract conclusion
• Logistics in export activity
• Taxation of export contracts
• Peculiarities of payment and deduction of VAT at export in General taxation system (GTS), Unified tax on imputed income (UTII) and Simplified taxation system (STS)
• Currency control at the receipt of export advance payment
• The return of defective goods implemented for export
• Restrictions on the export of goods, nontariff regulation
• The procedure for determining the customs value of the goods
• Use of INCOTERMS, customs regimes
• Peculiarities of creation of agency agreements when exporting goods
• Organization of accounting of export operations.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation has prepared constantly updated registers of the most significant foreign and commercial tenders and exhibitions in foreign countries.
The monthly mix of production equipment and products of agrochemicals in the online format will be available from 10 November 2020