Training on the subject FTA
The centre holds free educational seminars and master-classes on foreign economic activity.
Some examples of themes:
• How to become a participant of foreign economic activity
• Measures of state support of export-oriented companies
• What you need to know at contract conclusion
• Logistics in export activity
• Taxation of export contracts
• Peculiarities of payment and deduction of VAT at export in General taxation system (GTS), Unified tax on imputed income (UTII) and Simplified taxation system (STS)
• Currency control at the receipt of export advance payment
• The return of defective goods implemented for export
• Restrictions on the export of goods, nontariff regulation
• The procedure for determining the customs value of the goods
• Use of INCOTERMS, customs regimes
• Peculiarities of creation of agency agreements when exporting goods
• Organization of accounting of export operations.
January 29, implementing the national project "International Cooperation and Export", Export Support Center of the Vladimir region in cooperation with the Committee on Industrial Policy, Science and Import Substitution of the 33rd region held a meeting in online format "Hour with Torgprend".
On February 25, "An Hour with a Trade Representative" in Japan, which was organized within the framework of the national projects "International Cooperation and Export", "Small and Medium Enterprises" by the Export Promotion Center of the Vladimir region and the Committee on Industrial Policy, Science and Import Substitution of the Vladimir region administration. The meeting was also attended by the chairman of the committee on tourism of the 33rd region administration Sergey Ogudin and representatives of Vladimir companies.