Training on the subject FTA
The centre holds free educational seminars and master-classes on foreign economic activity.
Some examples of themes:
• How to become a participant of foreign economic activity
• Measures of state support of export-oriented companies
• What you need to know at contract conclusion
• Logistics in export activity
• Taxation of export contracts
• Peculiarities of payment and deduction of VAT at export in General taxation system (GTS), Unified tax on imputed income (UTII) and Simplified taxation system (STS)
• Currency control at the receipt of export advance payment
• The return of defective goods implemented for export
• Restrictions on the export of goods, nontariff regulation
• The procedure for determining the customs value of the goods
• Use of INCOTERMS, customs regimes
• Peculiarities of creation of agency agreements when exporting goods
• Organization of accounting of export operations.
December 4 - “Logistics for exporters”
December 5 - “Taxes in export activities”
What could be better than firsthand stories? Representatives of two Vladimir companies told how they worked in a business mission in Turkey and at an exhibition in Belarus. And most importantly, how did our Export Support Center help them in doing so?