Training on the subject FTA
The centre holds free educational seminars and master-classes on foreign economic activity.
Some examples of themes:
• How to become a participant of foreign economic activity
• Measures of state support of export-oriented companies
• What you need to know at contract conclusion
• Logistics in export activity
• Taxation of export contracts
• Peculiarities of payment and deduction of VAT at export in General taxation system (GTS), Unified tax on imputed income (UTII) and Simplified taxation system (STS)
• Currency control at the receipt of export advance payment
• The return of defective goods implemented for export
• Restrictions on the export of goods, nontariff regulation
• The procedure for determining the customs value of the goods
• Use of INCOTERMS, customs regimes
• Peculiarities of creation of agency agreements when exporting goods
• Organization of accounting of export operations.
Today we are starting a series of materials telling about Vladimir exporters. What do they produce, how do they survive in difficult times, what plans do they make, and do they consider the crisis a time for new opportunities?
REC experts analyzed changes in international demand due to the effects of coronavirus.