Consultation of entrepreneurs
Consulting is carried out in the following directions:
• Explanation of existing support measures of export-oriented subjects in small and medium business of Vladimir region.
• Law consulting on the issues of foreign economic activity, the choice of a form of foreign business dealing.
• Financial consulting on the issues of foreign economic activity: currency lending, international leasing, international factoring, types of financial calculations.
• Tax consulting, among them consulting on the issue of compensation of the export VAT.
• Consulting on logistics: customs registration, delivery and cargo insurance.
• Consulting on the issues of obtaining state support including subsidies, loans, guarantees for subjects in small and medium business of Vladimir region.
• Consulting on ways of product promotion of subjects in small and medium business on international markets: use of international informational webs for search of partners, participation in international exhibitions, an opportunity to get cost compensations of participation in international exhibitions.
• Identifying export opportunities of small and medium business of Vladimir region, marketing research.
• Issues of Russian and international legislation in the sphere of foreign economic activity.
• Issues of making law documents in the sphere of foreign economic activity.
As part of the national projects "International Cooperation and Export", "Small and Medium Entrepreneurship" Export Support Center held a meeting of Vladimir entrepreneurs with the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The State Duma of Russia adopted in the third reading amendments to the Tax Code, which exempt from taxation state measures to support exporters.