Consultation of entrepreneurs
Consulting is carried out in the following directions:
• Explanation of existing support measures of export-oriented subjects in small and medium business of Vladimir region.
• Law consulting on the issues of foreign economic activity, the choice of a form of foreign business dealing.
• Financial consulting on the issues of foreign economic activity: currency lending, international leasing, international factoring, types of financial calculations.
• Tax consulting, among them consulting on the issue of compensation of the export VAT.
• Consulting on logistics: customs registration, delivery and cargo insurance.
• Consulting on the issues of obtaining state support including subsidies, loans, guarantees for subjects in small and medium business of Vladimir region.
• Consulting on ways of product promotion of subjects in small and medium business on international markets: use of international informational webs for search of partners, participation in international exhibitions, an opportunity to get cost compensations of participation in international exhibitions.
• Identifying export opportunities of small and medium business of Vladimir region, marketing research.
• Issues of Russian and international legislation in the sphere of foreign economic activity.
• Issues of making law documents in the sphere of foreign economic activity.
Today we are starting a series of materials telling about Vladimir exporters. What do they produce, how do they survive in difficult times, what plans do they make, and do they consider the crisis a time for new opportunities?
REC experts analyzed changes in international demand due to the effects of coronavirus.