In March 2017 the independent noncommercial organization “The Centre of coordination of export-oriented subjects in small and medium business of Vladimir region” started working on the territory of Vladimir region. Service provision by the Centre started since April 2017 for export-oriented subjects in small and medium business of Vladimir region.
The main aim of the Centre is provision of informational and analytical, consulting and organizational support of export activity of subjects in small and medium business of Vladimir region.
Together with the group of the Russian Export Centre the services can be provided to export-oriented companies on the whole cycle of export support – from assessment of export potential of production to physical delivery to the foreign customer:
- Analytical support (assessment of export potential, analysis of risks, etc.),
- Promotion to foreign markets (formation of a pool of potential clients, organization of target events/ business missions, etc.),
- International patenting,
- International certification and adaptation to foreign markets,
- Customs administration of export activity,
- Logistic support of export.
Today we are starting a series of materials telling about Vladimir exporters. What do they produce, how do they survive in difficult times, what plans do they make, and do they consider the crisis a time for new opportunities?
REC experts analyzed changes in international demand due to the effects of coronavirus.