In March 2017 the independent noncommercial organization “The Centre of coordination of export-oriented subjects in small and medium business of Vladimir region” started working on the territory of Vladimir region. Service provision by the Centre started since April 2017 for export-oriented subjects in small and medium business of Vladimir region.
The main aim of the Centre is provision of informational and analytical, consulting and organizational support of export activity of subjects in small and medium business of Vladimir region.
Together with the group of the Russian Export Centre the services can be provided to export-oriented companies on the whole cycle of export support – from assessment of export potential of production to physical delivery to the foreign customer:
- Analytical support (assessment of export potential, analysis of risks, etc.),
- Promotion to foreign markets (formation of a pool of potential clients, organization of target events/ business missions, etc.),
- International patenting,
- International certification and adaptation to foreign markets,
- Customs administration of export activity,
- Logistic support of export.
From April 26 to 30, 2021 there will be a free online intensive "iShopStart - creating an online store from scratch. It will be held by the Union of Business People together with the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and the "My Business" project with the support of "AdvantShop" company.
The 28th International Exhibition for Food, Beverages, and Raw Materials for their Production, Prodexpo 2021, ended in Moscow. It was held from 12 to 16 April at Expocentre on Krasnaya Presnya in Moscow.