BUSINESS MISSION IN VIETNAM
Within the framework of state support, our Center organizes:
- Search for potential customers
- Lease of venues for B2B meetings
- Technical equipment for meetings (for audio and video presentations, translation of your catalogs, presentations into Vietnamese), transfer from airport to airport for the entire duration of a business mission
- Linguistic support of negotiations
The participating company bears expenses only on the business trip of its representative (flight and hotel accommodation).
During the business mission in Hanoi, a meeting with the trade representative of the Russian Federation in Vietnam is planned. Business contacts exchange: business mission participants will present their companies, products and services to Vietnamese entrepreneurs. Field meetings will be held at the enterprises of Vietnam, in executive bodies.
Promising areas of Russian exports to Vietnam
- electric power equipment
- road construction machinery
- tractors and agricultural machinery
- industrial equipment and production lines for engineering, mining, metallurgical and other industries
- equipment and technologies for repair and maintenance of pipelines
- long steel products (shipbuilding steel, railway rails)
- electrical products
- automation of operational activities in the oil and gas industry
- telecommunication equipment, navigation and radar equipment
- hardware and software solutions in the field of information technology
- pharmaceutical products
- medical devices and equipment
- pulp and paper products
- products of the chemical industry
- organic fertilizers, new technologies in agriculture
- grain (including fodder), legumes, nuts, seeds
- flour, cereals
- meat (chicken, pork, beef), meat offal
- milk products
- canned vegetables and meat
- soft drinks (juices, mineral water)
To participate in a business mission with the Export Support Center, you must fill out an application. You can learn more about planned and completed events in the "Information" section or by sending a request from the site, clicking "Order a service".
As part of the national projects "International Cooperation and Export", "Small and Medium Entrepreneurship" Export Support Center held a meeting of Vladimir entrepreneurs with the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The State Duma of Russia adopted in the third reading amendments to the Tax Code, which exempt from taxation state measures to support exporters.