Training on the subject FTA
The centre holds free educational seminars and master-classes on foreign economic activity.
Some examples of themes:
• How to become a participant of foreign economic activity
• Measures of state support of export-oriented companies
• What you need to know at contract conclusion
• Logistics in export activity
• Taxation of export contracts
• Peculiarities of payment and deduction of VAT at export in General taxation system (GTS), Unified tax on imputed income (UTII) and Simplified taxation system (STS)
• Currency control at the receipt of export advance payment
• The return of defective goods implemented for export
• Restrictions on the export of goods, nontariff regulation
• The procedure for determining the customs value of the goods
• Use of INCOTERMS, customs regimes
• Peculiarities of creation of agency agreements when exporting goods
• Organization of accounting of export operations.
On July 21, 2023, the Government of the Vladimir Region represented by Non-profit organization "Export Support Center of the Vladimir Region" organizes the International Day in the Vladimir Region
As part of the national projects "International Cooperation and Export", "Small and Medium Entrepreneurship" Export Support Center held a meeting of Vladimir entrepreneurs with the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Azerbaijan.