WE INVITE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EXPORT SEMINAR "LEGAL ASPECTS OF EXPORT
Location: Center "My Business", Oktyabrsky Ave. 21 (Regional Administration Building - entrance from the side of the fountain)
The seminar will be held by Anton Grechenyuk, a certified federal trainer of the REC Export School.
- We have been cooperating and being friends with this coach for many years. He has established himself as an excellent specialist in the field of FEA, as well as a person who is ready to help at any time," says Olga Lezova, consultant of the Vladimir Region Export Support Centre.
This webinar will cover such issues as:
- Basic international legal acts.
- Vienna Convention of 1980, the concept of Incoterms
- Influence of delivery terms on the cost of goods
- Basic mistakes in using INCOTERMS
- Types of foreign trade contracts
- Main provisions of foreign trade contract
- Categories of law applicable to foreign trade contract
- Intellectual property
- Patent research.
If you want to take part in the seminar, please contact Olga N. Lezova, consultant of the Export Support Center:
email@example.com 8 (4922) 22-25-98
As part of the national projects "International Cooperation and Export", "Small and Medium Entrepreneurship" Export Support Center held a meeting of Vladimir entrepreneurs with the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The State Duma of Russia adopted in the third reading amendments to the Tax Code, which exempt from taxation state measures to support exporters.