DO NOT MISS! TILL THE END OF THE YEAR TWO FREE EXPORT WORKSHOPS
December 4 - “Logistics for exporters”
December 5 - “Taxes in export activities”
The trainer of the course is Anna Kochemasova, federal trainer of the School of Export of the Russian Export Center. In 2016, with its products, it became one of the three leading exporting countries of the country. Now she is actively sharing her experience with entrepreneurs, talking about the nuances of working in the export market.
During the seminar “Logistics for exporters”, participants will learn about:
- Seven work criteria for organizing effective logistics;
- Overview of the Russian market of logistics services;
- Legal support of logistics and registration of transport documentation;
- Product insurance against logistic risks;
- A sample of filling in the CMR consignment note, bill of lading, air waybill and documents governing the transport of certain modes of transport;
- Recommendations for choosing a logistics operator and insurance company;
- A selection of electronic databases and Internet sites relevant to the export logistics project.
At the seminar “Taxes in export activities” the following topics will be revealed:
- Existing taxes and tax systems;
- The mechanism of the VAT;
- VAT refund and the ability to manage the VAT deduction period;
- The main differences between tax systems and their impact on the economy of the export business;
- Tax audit caused by VAT refunds. Interaction with tax authorities;
- The application procedure for VAT refunds with the support of Roseximbank;
- Myths and stereotypes about communication with tax authorities;
- Mechanisms for appealing against actions or omissions of the tax authority.
For questions on participation in seminars and registration of an application for participation, you must contact the consultant of the Export Support Center of the Vladimir Region Olga Nikolaevna Lezova by phone +7 (4922) 22-25-88, 22-25-98 or send an email to lon @ export33.ru
Today we are starting a series of materials telling about Vladimir exporters. What do they produce, how do they survive in difficult times, what plans do they make, and do they consider the crisis a time for new opportunities?
REC experts analyzed changes in international demand due to the effects of coronavirus.