CONFERENCE "NEW STANDARDS OF EXPORT SUPPORT" UNITED ENTREPRENEURS FROM DIFFERENT REGIONS
It brought together businessmen not only from our region, but also from other regions. So, the speaker of the conference was Igor Zolkin, a representative of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the Portuguese Republic. He told about the prospects for work in the Portuguese market.
- There is such a thing as formula for success for the goods. It is that there must be good quality and a good price. But at the same time it is necessary to take into account the advertising aspect. You have to have an intermediary that promotes this product on the local market. This is extremely important, - said Igor Zolkin, a representative of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation in the Portuguese Republic.
- We took this opportunity to come here and, I must say, we had a rather productive meeting with the business community of the Vladimir region. Both heads of enterprises and individual enterprises. Our task is to find contacts with the construction companies of the Vladimir region in order to do joint business, - admitted Shamil Bagamaev, head of the group of companies "Capital" (Republic of Dagestan).
Among the participants of the conference were the directors of Export Support Centers of Ivanovo region Ekaterina Bolotova, of Smolensk region Maksim Astapenkov, and of Belgorod region Pavel Derevyanko. Also Alexander Sapozhnikov is director of "Roedl & Partners" (FRG).
- It's an interregional exchange and it's extremely important. We should see what things don't work in the regions and what are the strong points of the regional agenda and what practices we can apply, - said the First Deputy Governor of the Vladimir region Alexander Remiga,
The main goal of the conference and a dozen of similar events is to help entrepreneurs enter the foreign market. According to the Decree of the President over the next nine years the share of exports in the Vladimir region should grow by 70%. Experts say there is potential for this.
Everyone, from entrepreneurs to citizens, benefits from interregional exchange of experience. New contracts and investments bring good profits to the regional budget. This is additional funds for the region's infrastructure. So, according to the results of 2020, the Vladimir region ranked second in Russia by the volume of supported exports.
- Vladimir region, in principle, as always, was on top. And it was encouraging. Our main manufacturing industries, food production, medical industry, chemical products also remained promising and priority. And the practical volumes have not decreased, - said Pavel Pavlov, head of the Vladimir customs.
As noted the representative of the JSC "Russian Export Center"
and curator of the Vladimir region, Darya Makarova, "I have no questions to the Vladimir region at all. At the end of 2020, the Vladimir region ranked second in Russia in terms of the volume of supported exports based on the results of its services".
Viktor Ilsky was a special guest of the platform. At the time of the Soviet Union he worked in the Ministry of Foreign Trade, the State Duma of the Russian Federation. Today - the official representative of the Vladimir region in Germany and Turkey. He knows how to prove himself in these markets.
- Positive cooperation with the Vladimir region has been established. And I can say that the institutions that have been created in this area - this is the Export Support Center, the Association, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, of course. They all work for the entrepreneur. All of us together and only in this fist will we be able to achieve success. And to raise the average business is the most important thing, - said Viktor Vladimirovich Ilsky.
Read the full interview with Victor Ilsky on the site GorodKovrov.RU in the article "How to open a window to Europe".
On the whole, the conference was excellent and showed that such communication is necessary for entrepreneurs. It makes you look at yourself and your production in a new way and communicate closely with experts from various industries.
As part of the national projects "International Cooperation and Export", "Small and Medium Entrepreneurship" Export Support Center held a meeting of Vladimir entrepreneurs with the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The State Duma of Russia adopted in the third reading amendments to the Tax Code, which exempt from taxation state measures to support exporters.