ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE "EXPORTER OF THE YEAR" AWARD EXTENDED TILL JUNE 30
Exporters from all eight federal districts have until June 30 to submit their applications. Individual entrepreneurs, representatives of small, medium and big business are invited to participate.
Export results for 2020 will be evaluated separately for SMEs
and large businesses in six nominations:
1. - Industrial Exporter of the Year
2. - Exporter of the year in the sphere of agro-industrial complex
3. - High Tech Exporter of the Year
4. - Services Exporter of the Year
5. - Trader of the Year
6. - Breakthrough of the Year (only for SMEs and IEs) and New Geography (only for large businesses).
Winners in each federal district will be determined based on the results, and then the best in the federal district will be chosen among them. The award ceremony will be held in November at the "Made in Russia" International Export Forum with the participation of top government officials.
The "Exporter of the Year" award confirms state recognition of exporters' achievements in strengthening the national economy and promoting Russian competitive products in foreign markets.
- REC has conceived "Exporter of the Year" as a competition beyond industry boundaries. The contest demonstrates that every region of Russia and every industry has talented, strong, goal-oriented exporters who are willing to work hard, can think systematically and are able to make money in the most challenging markets. The main goal of the contest is to show and encourage those entrepreneurs whose achievements stand out from the rest, those entrepreneurs who are worth to be looked up to. We want to show every exporter that he is not alone in this field, that he is surrounded by colleagues and partners with whom he can consult and cooperate on the most acute issues of export activities. The all-Russian status of the competition confirms that the Russian Government is willing and ready to work with exporters, and together we can achieve the right decisions for the export community," said Veronika Nikishina, Director General of the REC.
The Award is organized by the Russian Export Center with the support of the VEB.Russia, the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Russian Ministry of Economic Development, the Russian Ministry of Agriculture, the Russian Ministry of Digital Development, Communication and Mass Media.
You can find detailed information and apply for the "Exporter of the Year" Award at https://www.exportcenter.ru/awards/
As part of the national projects "International Cooperation and Export", "Small and Medium Entrepreneurship" Export Support Center held a meeting of Vladimir entrepreneurs with the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The State Duma of Russia adopted in the third reading amendments to the Tax Code, which exempt from taxation state measures to support exporters.