The Export Support Center plans to participate in the 25th Kazakhstan International Building and Interior Exhibition WorldBuild Almaty / Kazbuild 2018.
The period of the event: 04-06 September 2018.
KazBuild - The largest specialized exhibition in Central Asia in terms of exhibition area and number of participants.
This year the exhibition takes a record number of new participants - 110, the exposition will take 4 pavilions of the exhibition complex "Atakent". National stands will be presented by: Azerbaijan (for the first time), Germany, Greece, China, Portugal, Poland.
With a collective exposition will perform: Vladimir, Lipetsk, Omsk, Pskov, Samara, Tyumen, Ulyanovsk and Yaroslavl regions, the Republic of Udmurtia.
Participating countries: Azerbaijan, Belarus, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Iran, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, Canada, China, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Russia, USA, Taiwan, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Finland, France, South Korea.
Within the framework of the exhibition the following sections will be presented:
Building materials and equipment
Finishing materials and interior
Pottery and stone
Objectives of the event:
- selection of potential business partners, establishment of business contacts;
- assistance in establishing and developing trade relations between Russian and foreign companies.
- assistance in promoting the products and services of entrepreneurs of the Vladimir region to the market of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Participation in the event is free.
The Export Support Center will bear the costs of:
1. Rent of exhibition space;
2. Build a collective stand for exhibitors (equipping the stand with exhibition equipment, developing the graphic concept of the stand, design of mock-ups and pasting of the stand);
3. Delivery of exhibition samples, presentation and distribution materials;
4. Assistance in the selection of potential partners;
5. Transfer of participants in the host country.
Travel expenses (flight, accommodation, meals) are paid by the participating companies independently.
On all the questions of interest you can contact the Center's staff at: +7 (4922) 22-25-88, 22-25-98.
To register for the event it is necessary to fill out the application form of the participant and send it by e-mail: email@example.com